Friday, July 8, 2016

Today, I Stand.

I stand with the Police, I stand with the Public Servants, I stand with the homeless, the veterans, the poor, the uneducated. I stand with humanity because I believe you should love your neighbor as yourself. I stand for my rights to be treated fairly and justly by all whether you agree with my beliefs or not. I stand with you, even though you may not share my beliefs. I stand with those who treat me unfairly because I can walk away from the treatment, but still care for you as a human being. I stand for all because it is the right thing to do. I am also standing for laughter, peace, courtesy, equality, smiles, handshakes, hugs, and the empathy of others who have been through hard times. I stand for comfort, compassion, caring, and tears. Most of all I stand for love... Loulou 

No comments:

Post a Comment